Labor Solutions takes the concerns of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak very seriously. The health and safety of our entire staffing workforce is our top priority. As the
situation evolves, our focus is to ensure we continue to meet our customer needs while doing our part to keep you, our staff, our workforce, and the local communities we service safe.
We are taking the following measures at each of our locations:
• We are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and public health departments.
• We are providing ongoing education to our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
• We have significantly increased our cleaning routines beyond the guidelines provided by the CDC to ensure that all our facilities accessible by our workforce, staff and customers
are clean and sanitized.
• We are providing hand sanitizers, extra soap and paper towels in our restrooms and common areas.
• We are discouraging all personal contact within our facilities, including shaking hands.
• We are recommending frequent and thorough handwashing.
• We are instructing employees who feel ill to stay home and consult their healthcare providers.
• All Managers have taken part in the Society for Human Resources Management (SHRM) COVID-19 Training Webcast. This educational Webcast included information directly from the CDC
and featured Deputy Director of Infectious Diseases, Dr. Jay Butler.
In addition, with regard to business continuity, we have a plan in place that includes:
• We will continue to monitor our workforce to ensure that everyone in our branch offices is healthy.
• If needed, we will rotate employees in branch offices to cover for any absenteeism.
• We will adjust branch schedules to support our customers as needed.
We will continue to keep ourselves educated on the matter and provide updates as needed. Please visit the CDC website for the latest coronavirus information.
---Mike Nix, President Labor Solutions, LLC
STATEMENT REGARDING THE CURRENT COVID-19 SITUATION
Access to labor web site
Access for our internal staff's email.
In order to reset password you must have a Labor Solutions email address.
This policy applies to Labor Solutions, LLC, an Illinois limited liability company, and all of its affiliates (collectively “Labor Solutions”).
Your right to privacy is very important to us. We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner. We believe this information should
only be used to help us provide you with better service. That is why we have put a policy in place to protect your personal information. Below is a summary of our policy.
Labor Solutions’s online application portal is a secure website. Labor Solutions is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily
give us via our application portal, by email, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our
organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to obtain employment for you.
Labor Solutions reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time. If any substantial changes are made to this policy, we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web page.
If you have any questions about this policy, you may email firstname.lastname@example.org